I might start doing this again...
I might start doing this again, mostly because today I feel like I need to get out some shit that I don't like about myself. I'll spare the details of the story, but basically I had a bad WoW raid. (I know what your thinking, but read on) At the end I was really fucking pissed, because I didn't do well (not bad, but not well, and really just on a technicality). And I think what really pissed me off was stuff that was done/said both jokingly and completely unthought out and on the fly. At which point I realized that I, for some reason, want these idiots in my guild to like me, and think i'm good so badly that I get angry when I think they don't. (I say idiots, but I like most of them, even if some like to mouth off about things they seem quite ignorant about)So this lead me to think about shit that has happened in my life, and what I realized is that I am rarely satisfied just knowing that I did well for myself. I have this need for people to tell me I did well, and obviously everyone likes praise, but the fact that I seem to get angry when I don't get it is kind of disappointing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home