The Dance Party
My friend Kevin, from work, not the one I live with, is in a band called The Dance Party. Credit is due to some member of The Dance Party for the temporary title of this page (suggestions for a permanent title will be skeptically accepted), it's the title of the first track on their upcoming EP which I can tell you is a solid 11 minute rock out. Those of you on my buddy list may have seen the link in my away message, take that as your insider opportunity to be a hipster and get the EP before it comes out, it will make you instantly cooler than 90% of the DC music scene. Maybe a few of you will actually consider coming to their show with me next saturday at The Velvet Lounge.www.thedanceparty.net
and while I avoid myspace like the plauge: http://www.myspace.com/thedanceparty

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home